Tá Falado

October 10, 2006

Welcome!

Filed under: News — @ 4:05 pm

Welcome to the weblog for Tá Falado: Brazilian Portuguese Pronunciation for Speakers of Spanish.

As you have seen from our Tá Falado podcasts, the lessons are built around dialogs that illustrate specific sound differences between Spanish and Portuguese. Users can then download PDF files of the notes, transcripts and translations of each lesson. We also have discussion blog (where you are, now!) to clarify doubts and questions.

If you have any questions or comments about specific lessons, click on either “Podcasts” or “Supplementary” under the heading “Categories”. The “Comments” section below is designed for general discussion about Brazilpod and Tá Falado, but not for the specific lessons.

Try it out, sign up, subscribe, and join our Brazilpod community. There are no registration fees and no restrictions. Tá Falado: it means “it’s all been said.” We invite you to join the discussion.

7 Comments »

1. “Dear Tá Falado and Brazilpod users,

Welcome to our blog. You’ll see that there are specific blog posts for each of the podcast lessons.

If you have any questions or comments about specific lessons, please enter those comments with the comment thread for that lesson. That way, your questions and answers can be read by future users of the same lesson. Hope to hear from you soon.”
    Orlando

Comment by Orlando Kelm — November 14, 2006 @ 9:13 am

2. Wow, It’s an amazing resource for us spanish speakers learning portuguese. I love your method, discussions, cultural notes, etc. And it’s fun, too.

I Thank you so very much: BrazilPod: Ta Falado staff. Amazing job!!

Eu gostei tanto do podcaste desde a primera vez que escutei ele!

Best of Luck!! Hope to hear new things soon!! Why s there only archives till 2007?

Thank you thank you thank you!!! This has been the best language pronuntiation podcast I’ve ever found!

Comment by Carolina — September 9, 2009 @ 3:13 pm

3. Oi!!!

I love the podcast!! This is one of the most helpful portuguese lessons that I have ‘taken’!!
    I do not speak spanish, but since I am from Texas, and knew a little spanish before I decided to learn portuguese due to my Brazilian husband, I can appreciate the lessons.

Thank you all!! I cannot wait to listen to more!

Comment by Abby — June 23, 2011 @ 9:07 am

4. After 3 years I finally finished all the podcasts. When will y’all make more? Thank you very much for all of them!

Comment by ben — May 10, 2012 @ 12:47 pm

5. I recently started listening/reading your “Ta falado” podcasts/pdf’s. What an amazing resource. The Spanish translations are a little inexact at times, but overall, they are a great source. I congratulate and thank you so much for these lessons. I think it was Charles Berlitz who said that it was preferable to have short periods of learning a language a day, rather than longer periods every 3 or 4 days.

Comment by Gabriel Muñoz Barrett — March 13, 2013 @ 11:32 am

6. Thanks for this course. It is incredible, almost like it was made for me specially. Such a brilliant idea to help transition from Spanish.

Comment by Mike — October 18, 2017 @ 6:41 pm

7. Certainly an oldie, but goodie! Thanks.

Comment by orkelm — October 19, 2017 @ 1:07 am

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI