Professional Seminar Enrollment Policies
Custom Corporate Seminar Agreements Can Be Made by Contacting HDO:
(512) 232-7343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HDO-Hosted Seminar Policies
- Credit Card: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover (credit card payments must be made through the online registration system).
- Check – Payable to UT HDO.
- Payment Plan – Only available for Organizational Discounts.
- Due at the time of registration. Enrollment is guaranteed upon receipt of payment.
Fees and Discounts
Enrollment fees include course materials, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and parking.
At this time, each Professional Seminar costs $500. However, we have several promotional incentives.
UT Austin Faculty and Staff Discounts: UT Austin Alumni, Faculty, and Staff receive a 20% discount on seminar registration. Contact HDO for the discount code.
Organizational Discounts (for 5 or more participants): Groups of 5 or more receive a substantial discount. Registrations purchased through this option are assigned to the organization (not to specific participants). Seats may be applied to any Professional Seminar within 1 year of purchase. These discounts are not available through the online registration system; organizational registrations must be made by contacting HDO.
Organizational and group discounts include:
- Additional seats may be added at a prorated cost.
- Seats may be used in any Professional Seminar.
- Flexible billing (invoice or purchase order): Arranged on a quarterly or bi-annual basis.
Transfers and Refunds
Qualified cancellations must be received in writing by email.
Seminars, dates, and faculty are subject to change and/or cancellation. If a program is cancelled by the Human Dimensions of Organizations, enrollment fees will be fully refunded. HDO is not responsible for reimbursing travel-related expenses if a program is cancelled.
- More than 31 or more days before seminar– Full refund minus a $25 handling fee.
- Less than 30 days before program—No refund.
Seminar participants may transfer their registration if an email request is made. Transferees will have one year from date of their original transfer request to attend an alternate seminar. After one-year period, tuition fees will be forfeited.
- More than 3 weeks before program – No fees incurred
- 3 weeks to 1 day before program – $75 administrative fee (plus any increase in the price of the seminar)
You may offer your seat to another person or send a substitute at any time without incurring any additional fees. We request you communicate with us by email if you choose to send another person in your place.
The Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula, and courses.