Radio Arlecchino

December 7, 2009

Episode 22: Truth and Consequences

Filed under: Podcasts — nathalie @ 2:47 pm

If things had not been so wildly hectic here at Radio Arlecchino of late, this exciting episode would have appeared quite a bit sooner! But here it is at last, full of bone-chilling encounters of the second and third kind! Hypothetically speaking, that is. If you don’t tell the truth, you have to face the consequences. And we spell it all out for you, in every poignant tense and mood required. And what if Antonella were suddenly to be whisked away to Rome again, leaving Eric to his own devices in front of the microphone? Would it be sad, or would a clever plan be hatched? What if you were to listen in…?

PODCAST LINK: Episode 22

26 Comments

1. Glad to see another great episode – keep up the good work. Your colour-coded PDf transcripts are brilliant !

Comment by Jack — December 19, 2009 @ 1:38 pm

2. Great to see that this podcast is still going I was starting to worry! Forza Roma!

Comment by Michael — December 29, 2009 @ 10:44 pm

3. Grazie Jack e grazie Michael!
    We were glad to finally be back on air with our beloved Arlecchino-Arlecchina&Co.
    Thank you so much for your support.
    Tanti auguri di un Felice Anno Nuovo
    (e sempre… Forza Roma:)
    Antonella

Comment by antonella olson — December 30, 2009 @ 11:58 am

4. These podcasts are absolutely amazing! I’m not quite at the level to understand everything but it is certainly an entertaining way to learn the italian language. Keep up the fantastic work!

Comment by Mario — December 30, 2009 @ 7:15 pm

5. These podcasts are absolutely amazing! I’m not quite at the level to understand everything but it is certainly an entertaining way to learn the italian language. Keep up the fantastic work and please keep them podcasts coming!

Comment by Mario — December 30, 2009 @ 7:16 pm

6. Grazie mille, Mario per i complimenti! It’s great to know that you are enjoying our work.
    Cari saluti,
    Antonella

Comment by antonella olson — January 5, 2010 @ 11:25 pm

7. Keep it up! Thoroughly enjoyed and a motivator to learn Italian! Thanks!

Comment by Mario Raso — January 8, 2010 @ 11:48 am

8. Ciao Mario, thanks for listening, we appreciate having you i our audience.
    Buoni studi!
    Antonella

Comment by antonella — January 19, 2010 @ 4:56 pm

9. Grazie per la serie. I can’t wait for il episodo nuovo. Your grammar lessons are fun and extremely helpful.
    Ciao,
    Sujami

Comment by Sujami — February 15, 2010 @ 3:06 pm

10. Ciao, Sujami,

Thanks for your message. We’re very happy that you have found Radio Arlecchino both helpful and entertaining!

Although Antonella and I are hopeful that at some point we may begin creating new episodes of the podcast, we have completed the 22 episodes for which the project had been funded. Funding for these projects is limited and the present economic situation in general, is, as you know, rather uncertain right now.

So, I would suggest that you maintain your subscription through your RSS reader or iTunes so that if and when any new episodes go online you will get them automatically. Positive responses from our students here at the University and from listeners like you encourage us to hope that we may soon be back in front of the microphones again!

In the meantime, thanks again and best wishes to you for your continued study of Italian.

Buoni studi e grazie dell’ascolto!

Comment by Eric Edwards — February 16, 2010 @ 2:17 pm

11. Siete bravi! Bel lavoro! Greetings from Romania 🙂

Comment by Paul R. — March 11, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

12. Grazie mille, Paul! It’s great to “travel” all over the world with Radio Arlecchino.
    Thank you and keep taking us with you all over Romania.
    Un cordiale saluto,
    Antonella

Comment by antonella olson — March 12, 2010 @ 1:06 am

13. Ho appena scoperto il suo posto, e le lezioni mi piacciono molto. Mi aiutano coi elementi piu dificolta’. Grazie mille per il suo lavoro e tanti saluti!

Comment by James — March 21, 2010 @ 8:25 am

14. When is the next episode coming! I need my fix!

Comment by Anita M. Cartolano — April 18, 2010 @ 7:40 am

15. Hi guys,

Your free podcast are unbelievably cool and helpful. Thanks. Continue please. I am looking forward to downloading new episodes.

Cheers,

ZAHRA

Comment by Zahra — April 20, 2010 @ 3:37 am

16. Great set of podcasts. I’m sorry I did not discover them sooner! In addition to being intelligent, entertaining and helpful, the main benefits I see to this podcast compared to others:

1. Focus on usage, rather than introduction of vocabulary.
    2. Diverse vocabulary, with great mixing of English/Italian in the teaching dialogues.
    3. Open education — No advertising, no “levels” of access based on subscription.

This is a great use of technology for education. I only hope more podcasts will be funded – Italian or otherwise!

Comment by chris — July 29, 2010 @ 10:30 am

17. Thank for sharing your podcasts, they are just amazing.
    First of all I`ll like to tell that to be an Italian you need to know Italian language and be able to communicate with other citizen of this country.
    It took me approx. 3 months to learn Italian and 5-6 months to find right online program.
    If your are looking for good advices in learning Italian online please fell free to visit my home page:
    Thanks

Comment by Samantha Gabor — May 5, 2011 @ 10:40 am

18. Cari amici
    Grazie mille per le lezioni.
    Sono contento di studiare con pdf e mp3.
    ho imparato molto.
    Voi siete molto bravi.
    Salutami a tutti.
    Abbracci
    Luigi

Comment by Luigi Gutierrez — July 5, 2011 @ 9:23 am

19. Grazie, Luigi!
    Siamo felici che tu possa imparare tanto da Radio Arlecchino.
    Un caro saluto,
    Antonella

Comment by antonella olson — July 5, 2011 @ 2:21 pm

20. Are there any plans for new lessons?
    I’d also like to know if you’d like to share links with our Italian language learning website.
    Ciao

Comment by Mario@MeetItalia — July 6, 2011 @ 2:11 am

21. THANKS(grazia)

Comment by saman — August 10, 2011 @ 2:24 am

22. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

Comment by Augustus Gunby — January 27, 2012 @ 5:46 am

23. Thank you for your work. It is very helpful. I am glad that it still is available, even if perhaps not ongoing.

Comment by Davide Bullo — January 27, 2012 @ 11:49 pm

24. Thank you, Augustus!

Comment by Antonella — January 28, 2012 @ 5:42 pm

25. Ciao! These podcasts are fabulous!! I have been struggling in my Italian classes at Hunter College in NY. Your grammar explanations and uses are perfect!! I am so happy you are leaving this information online for so long. Do you plan to do anymore podcasts?

Grazie, mille!

Comment by lisa — February 10, 2012 @ 8:15 am

26. Grazie, Lisa! We are glad you enjoy Radio Arlecchino. Not any time soon, but hopefully we will work more on our beloved podcasts in the next future.
    Buona fortuna!
    Antonella

Comment by Antonella — February 17, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress