Below are the steps needed to access the Lectures Online system.
1. Log into the Canvas page for your course.
2. Click on the Lectures Online tab located in the left navigation column.
3. Once you click on the Lectures Online tab, a page will open in Canvas that looks similar to the image below. Find the recording you want to play and press the play button for that recording.
4. Once you press the play button for the recording you would like to view, the video will open in a new window. Press the play button, the circle with a triangle inside it, to begin playback.
You have a number of controls for playback including speed of playback, a 10 second rewind and 30 second fast forward, and the ability to make the recording full screen.
5. If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ.